Dragon Fly, Tryall Club, Montego Bay, Tennis, Golf, Resort amenities 7 Featured45 Tryall Club Road, Montego Bay Hanover Parish
About this listing
Dragon Fly, Tryall Club, Montego Bay, Tennis, Golf, Resort amenities 7
Stunning 7 bedroom, Premier rated villa – Brand New Villa! Luxurious Living…the finest in Caribbean living, combining Jamaica’s rich architectural tradition with today’s modern amenities and service.
Designed and built with no compromise, Dragon Fly reflects the ultimate in luxury living.
Soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling doors, deep verandas, wide terraces
Distinctly spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and patios all with spectacular panoramic ocean views.
7 large bedrooms sits on two floors. Upper entrance have 4 bedrooms. Further three luxury bedrooms on lower level off pool terrace.
Enormous heated swimming pool with gazebo.
Swim up bar, large hot tub, water voley ball and basket ball zones
All bedrooms enjoy en-suite bathrooms with double showers and their own private exterior seating areas.
From living area, walk out to a stunning gazebo with magnificent views of the ocean, Tryall Club and championship golf course.
Facilities on property include basket ball court, home theater, well equipped gym, fully stocked games, xbox, table tennis
Ultra HD, 4K Televisions, Netflix, Amazon Video support
Multi-zone Sonos system provides music throughout the compound
Superb staff including gourmet chef, butler, chambermaids, laundress and gardeners.
Spectacular elevated infinity edge pool with spacious patio, gazebo and wet bar that all enjoy remarkable and unique views of the Caribbean Sea.
Custom made vanities and raised vessel sinks in all bathrooms. Six bedrooms with double vessel sinks.
Grand architecture with distinctive hand-carved cut stone walls throughout.
Wall mounted Smart TV’s in all bedrooms, outdoor gazebo and pavilion patio.
Wireless, broadband internet.
Complimentary customized golf carts for transportation within Tryall Club.
Air conditioning in all bedrooms and select living spaces.
Access to Tryall Club amenities including world class golf and tennis facilities, water sports, beach and kids club
Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Private hot tub, Ocean view
Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
Bedroom 4: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
Bedroom 5: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Ocean view
Bedroom 6: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Ocean view
Bedroom 7: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace, Ocean view
TRYALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee applies
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Temporary Membership Fee of 130(US$) per week for each guest 16 or older, or 30 (US$) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax).
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Refundable damage deposit of $2000.00 is required prior to arrival.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
• Tryall’s Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 is considered to be one of the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game’s leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boasts hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa’s guests.
• Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa’s front door to all locations within the resort.
• Large swimming pool at Great House.
• White sandy private beach.
• Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar.
• Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments.
• Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary.
• Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
• Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach.
• Tryall’s watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
• Gym for workout at Fitness Centre.
• Jogging trails.
• Complimentary internet room.
• Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities.
• Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House.
• Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
• Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
• 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity.
Wait! Please contact us before you auto book! Our calendars are changing hourly and we want to triple check that the dates are still available and make sure that your chosen villa is suitable for you. We want to share so many things about this villa and the booking process. We have inspected our villas personally so don’t be shy to contact us! We would like to tell you all the finer points, the highlights, the distance from the airport, the nearest grocery store, the staff, transportation on island, what your cook/chef can prepare for you, expectations for tipping the staff, make sure there are no hidden details or hidden costs….. things that may be important for your group! Speak to us! Email us all your questions! We want your vacation to run smoothly!
- Guests: 14
- Bedrooms: 7
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 7
- Rooms: 7
- Type: HOUSE
- Living Room
- 8 Single Bed
- Room #1
- Room #1 King Bed
- Room #2
- Room #2 King Bed
- Room #3
- Room #3 King Bed
- Room #4
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #5
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #6
- 2 Single Bed
- Room #7
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Babysitter Recommendations
- Beach Essentials
- Beach Front
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Crockery Cutlery
- Dish washer
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Internet Wifi
- Microwave Oven
- Private Entrance
- The minimum stay is 5 night
- Sort By: