Villa Contenta 8-Butler Service, Pool, Luxury Mansion Featured42 Spring Farm Drive, Spring Farm, Montego Bay St James
About this listing
Villa Contenta 8-Butler Service, Pool, Luxury Mansion
Villa Contenta – Large luxury villa in the prestigious neighbourhood of Springfarm, Montego Bay – 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms to sleep 16 person.
Rose Hall Beach membership for all guests of Villa Contenta! Only a 2 minute drive away! See photos!
* Private swimming pool
* Fully staffed with chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress, poolman/gardener
* Exclusive gated community
* 8 bedrooms and 8 ensuite bathrooms in the main house + 2-bedroom cottage
* Entertainment room with bar, large TV and pool table
* Large gourmet kitchen
* Large family room and living areas for the whole family
* Expansive outdoor living areas with comfortable outdoor furniture and sofa sets
* Offers both indoor and outdoor dining
* Amazing pool area with views to the Caribbean Sea, great outdoor entertaining areas for the whole family with pool lounge chairs
On the DOWNSTAIRS LEVEL, we have the entertainment room with a Bar, Large TV and a pool table.
On that level there are 3 bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: This bedroom has one full size bed and shares a bathroom with bedroom 3
Bedroom 3: This bedroom has one full size bed and shares a bathroom with bedroom 2
All bedrooms on this level are air conditioned and has overhead fans, but does not have TV.
The FIRST FLOOR,ENTRY LEVEL Consist of the Kitchen, the Family room, a living area for reading Only, the Laundry area
Bedroom 4: The Blue Room -Queen bed -has its own bathroom, air condition and over head fans but no TV. ( next to the Family Room).
The SECOND FLOOR or Upper floor:
Bedroom 5: King Bed- Grand suite, view to the balcony and the ocean, a king bed, an office/vanity area, a large
bathroom with a shower, Roman tub and amenities.
Bedroom 6: Suite 1- Copper Bedroom has a king bed, 50” TV shower, bath tub and amenities, also access to the balcony with ocean view.
Bedroom 7: Suite 2 -Green room has a king bed, shower, bathtub, 50” TV and tropical view and amenities.
Bedroom 8: Suite 3 – The yellow room- has 2 queen beds, A 50 “ TV, a large shower with Roman tub, garden view and amenities.
All suites has air conditions and ceiling fans.
COTTAGE WITH 2 BEDROOMS:
Bedroom 9 and 10 are in the cottage a few steps away.
Bedroom 9-King bed – facing the pool, 50” TV
Bedroom 10-Queen bed – views to the garden, 50” TV
All suites have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 9
- Bathrooms: 8
- Rooms: 8
- Type: HOUSE
- Room #1
- Room #1 King Bed
- Room #2
- Room #2 King Bed
- Room #3
- Room #3 King Bed
- Room #4
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #5
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #6
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #7
- 1 Queen Bed
- Room #8
- 2 Double Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Allows Children
- Babysitter Recommendations
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Patio
- Dining Table
- Dish washer
- Gated Property
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Wifi
- Kitchen Island
- Laptop Friendly
- Microwave Oven
- Outdoor Seating
- Pots Pans
- Smart Tv
- Sound System
- Water Kettle
- Wine Glasses
- The minimum stay is 5 night
- The maximum stay is 14 night
- Sort By:
“This has been our best vacation thus far! Staff was amazing, house was beautiful and you won’t want or need for anything more! We will return!”
“The Villa did not disappoint. The home is prettier than the pictures. There were 13 in our group and there was plenty of room. The butler Chris made sure we had everything we needed and went above and beyond what we asked for. The chef Shanelle was so gracious and our meals were delicious. Our rooms were kept cleaned. The grounds were immaculate and Orian brought us fresh fruit from the trees on the property. Our driver Chris was amazing and professional. Villa Contenta set the bar so high we can’t stay anywhere else. We will back!!!”
Villa Contenta Review
Villa Contenta was amazing. The pictures do it no justice. The view was absolutely beautiful. The pool deck was perfect to hang out and enjoy the day. The rooms and bathrooms were stocked with what we needed.
Ms. Marcia was so motherly. She did such a great job with the upkeep of our rooms. She ensured we had plenty of fresh towels and bathroom supplies. I would recommend her to anyone.
Chase was so sweet and soft spoken. He kept the yard immaculate. He helped us pick flowers and even power washed the pool deck after my birthday party.
Chef Chanel was superb. Her food was delicious and the presentation was amazing. She paid attention to the different allergies and food preferences. She was super helpful with the grocery shopping and came with me to help me find what was needed for meals. She was so nice.
Reneece was so helpful to us and chef. She helped make sure meals were served at the appropriate times. She also assisted us in the grocery shopping which was very helpful.
Gary was nothing short of amazing. He paid attention to all of the details. He was forever present. He always had a lovely set up for every meal. Gary did everything in his power to get us anything we needed, whether it was a piece of scotch tape, to activity recommendations. He truly went above and beyond for us. He was so involved in the production of the birthday party without hesitation. Towards the end of our trip he practically felt like family. Everyone is still speaking about him and how great he was. He was the icing on the cake for our experience at Villa Contenta.
I know we will be back. Friends and family are already inquiring about Villa Contenta. You have all made this experience more than what I could’ve asked for and we are all very grateful.
“Villa Contenta is a beautiful building set in a lush and gorgeous garden with a spectacular view. It was very comfortable for our large group (14 ranging from 16-78). From the formal dining room to a covered open space, meals were varied, delicious and beautifully presented. There are spaces to play cards, construct large puzzles, watch sports or play pool. The Jamaican staff is the core of the experience. Led by Butler Gary (for whom no task is too challenging or detail too small) and Chef Deychannel, everyone was gracious and creative. They served a wide range of tasty cocktails and delicious food. Gardener Lloyd offered tours of the generous garden that included a gently sloping lawn (perfect for outdoor yoga) and kept the pool and gazebo areas in tip top shape. Housekeeper Marcia kept our rooms immaculate and mountains of fresh towels coming. “
It is a truly beautiful spot and was a real privilege to spend a week there.
As you know, we had two toddlers with us. The cribs, high chairs and car seats were perfect and saved the young parents from bringing many things. The house is most suitable for adults and teenagers (who spent MANY hours perfecting their game of pool!). The deck
- We have been to Jamaica/Montego Bay/Discovery Bay 4 times and stayed in 3 villas. The staff at Coral Cove remained constant and we loved them. We thought the cook was unparalleled until we came to Villa Contenta ate Deychanell’s cooking. She had dishes for the babies (one of whom is allergic to fish), the vegetarian and teenagers (who are selective eaters) at every meal. She dealt cheerfully with parents who needed to prepare snacks, teenagers who slept in and special requests. She made a peanut porridge, a plantain porridge, oxtail, goat curry and jerk chicken that were lip smacking. The day that Marcia had off, she and Reneece also serviced our rooms.
- Lloyd, the gardener, introduced himself and offered a tour of the garden. He is justifiably proud of the beauty that surrounds the villa and deeply knowledgeable about which plants can be grown elsewhere. He cleaned the outside area daily, finding random toys and organizing strewn bottles of sunscreen.
- Marcia was sweet and an excellent cleaner. We had welcome bottles of water at our bedsides each night and a steady supply of fresh bath and beach towels.
- Renecce cleaned as well. She also went to the long grocery trip run the first day, assisted with meal prep and service. The name tags helped; thank you.
- Ray was the key to the high level of service. He viewed it as a team effort and involved everyone in a final thank you after dinner. He also called on team members to serve the penultimate key lime pie. From the first moment when he met us with rum punch, he was always there. He selected beautiful fresh flowers for the floral arrangements, donned bow ties and even a black satin vest for “fancy nights” and took great pride in answering our every question. He is a fabulous mixologist. The Brown Cow, made with coffee, cream, rum and some other ingredients, was spectacular. The Rose Hall beach was lovely and perfect for the babies. There was a bit of a glitch getting in the first day but Ray spoke to them on the phone and motored right through it. I found it hard to believe that he had not been running the villa for years. He and Deychannel are the lynchpins. They remained calm and cheerful throughout but cannot have gotten much sleep.
- Deychannel is a creative and flexible chef. She served several alternatives at each meal. The vegetables were fresh and high quality. The meat was flavorful and tender. Desserts were beautifully presented and delicious.