VILLA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
* Swimming Pool and Waterfront Terrace * Beach! Beach! Villa guests have fabulous Beach access through SeaWinds Club * Unlimited use of two floodlit tennis courts (Additional fee for lights at night) * Resident Tennis Pro (additional fee) * Indoor and Outdoor Showers and Changing Rooms * Free Wireless Internet facilities * Children’s Play Area * Private Meeting Rooms * Venue rental discounts for functions and events * MBYC can offer a romantic wedding venue * Great social atmosphere! Comfortable lounges and bar for relaxation
10% DISCOUNT off food and beverage at The Seahorse Grill restaurant based at Montego Bay Yacht Club Spectacular seaside dining with magnificent views of Montego Baywww.theseahorsegrillja.com Reservations: (876) 684 9133
* Free access to Seawind Club! Beach! Beach! Beach!
* For lovers of sun, sand, ocean and relaxation.
* Conveniently located a short walk from MBYC.
* Large Swimming Pool and Terrace
* Showers and Changing Rooms
* Free Wireless Internet Facilities
* Bar and beach side service
* Captain Watersports activities
* 20% DISCOUNT off food (dinner only) at Calypso Restaurant located at Seawind Club, serving contemporary Caribbean cuisine. Reservations: (876) 940 9660
Watersports Facilities for Villa Guests!!!
Operated by Captains Watersports (additional fee and Advance Booking required)-www.Captainswatersports.com
Reservations: (876) 953-3048Parasailing, Tubing, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Banana Boat Ride, Glass bottom Boat Ride, Snorkeling Trips, Kayaks, Pedal Boats, Hobie Wave, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving
Does your villa have a Montego Bay Yacht Club Membership? Ask Lisa or Stephanie, because you don’t want to miss out! Get a villa with this membership! Tel: 1-305-767-2596
The Montego Bay Yacht Club has been a pillar of the Montego Bay scene from when it was first established in 1937 from its humble beginnings in a little house on Fort Street to the thriving and vibrant Club that it is today situated on the Freeport Peninsular. For over 77 years Montegonians, family, friends and visitors have enjoyed the idyllic setting, participated in regattas and tournaments, socialized and partied the nights away. We are proud of our rich history and our continued commitment to the community. Today, the Club continues to grow and is pleased to offer its Villa Members the following benefits:
Seahorse Grill Restaurant – Spectacular seaside dining on the open air deck with magnificent views of Montego Bay. Specializing in world class, global cuisine with a twist of West Indian flare in a casual setting. Fresh seafood, steaks, pastas & local Jamaican favourites encompass the menu along with traditional tasty burgers, salads, soups and sandwiches. Serving Lunch & Dinner.
Calypso Restaurant located at Seawind Club – Fine Dining in a Mediterranean architectural setting serving contemporary Caribbean cuisine featuring airy covered and outdoor dining areas. Dinner Only.
Seawind Club – Terrace and beachside lunch service
Weekly themed nights at Seahorse Grill: Wednesday 2 for 1 Lobster Fete, Thursday Steakhouse and Friday Chef Robbie Joseph’s Famous Endless Buffet
Sunday Brunch Special with unlimited Mimosas at Seawind Club
Two bars – Seahorse Grill Restaurant with 2 for 1 Happy Hour Special every day from 5.00pm to 7.00pm. Comfortable lounge and bar. Seawind Club – Quiet, casually elegant outdoor bar
Tennis: Two floodlit tennis courts – One Doubles Court and One Single Court, Resident Tennis Pro
Free access to Seawind Club, a fantastic chill-out option for lovers of sun, sand, ocean and relaxation. A beautiful sandy beach with complimentary lounge chairs conveniently located a short walk from MBYC. Two Pools Seawind Club – Large Pool and Terrace with lounge chairs MBYC – Small Dipping Pool with deck and bar service Watersports Facilities operated by Captains Watersports – Parasailing, Tubing, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Banana Boat Ride, Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Snorkeling Trips, Kayaks, Pedal Boats, Hobie Wave, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving
Deep Sea Fishing and Yachts for charter
Meetings, Weddings & Events
Perfect venue for Meetings, our private Meeting Rooms can accommodate anything from 2 to 75 guests Private Venue Hire in a delightful waterfront setting for 15 to 300 guests Full onsite catering and bar service Spectacular waterfront Wedding & Vow Renewal Venue. Arrival or departure by boat can be arranged. Wedding & Event Planning Service Available.
Additional services & Amenities Showers and Changing Rooms (including outdoor showers) Free Wireless Internet facilities Children’s Play Area Laundry Service Available
ALL INCLUSIVE DAYS AT SEAWINDS BEACH RESORT:
Seawind Beach Club will be operating All Inclusive Family Days principally for Carnival Cruise Lines. However, Seawind Club will be open for special access to MBYC Members at an additional charge and depending upon availability.
The All Inclusive Days will offer villa guests:
- Lively Jamaican entertainment as you lounge by the pool under the shade of your umbrella.
- Access to non-motorized watersports on the beach including snorkeling, kayaking, sailboats, and hobie cats.
- Quench your thirst with tropical rum cocktails from the open bar and enjoy a lunch buffet or a tasty treat from the Beach Grill menu.
- Souvenir and Craft Stalls
It is necessary to call Seawind Club in advance the morning of the Family Days to check on availability and price per guest Tel: 940 9660.
The All Inclusive Family Package will be operating on the following days during 2015:
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Water sports that are included are non-motorized (snorkelling, kayaking, hobie cats – 20 minute turns)
Motorized water sports are there for purchase if desired.
Beach chairs are available at no extra cost, however the beds are reserved for rent.
Towels are rented for $5 if you do not have one.
There is a Dj there playing music and a few games (ie beer drinking contest), there are craft people there selling things.
Pool grill with hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries plus a full lunch time buffet.
Drinks at the bar included being Red Stripe Draught Beer Appleton Special Appleton Genesis Coruba Rum Cocomania Rum Kirov Voddka Old Tom Gin Jamaica Brandy Pina Colada Daikiri Sodas Juices
Rights Reserved: Any of the above are subject to change at anytime by the Seawinds or Montego Bay Yacht Club.